Only purified water can be clean water
USF Water Group covers all possible treatment stages for the safe cleaning of your water. We always focus on your needs and also the content of raw water – because each water type is different. USF Water Group can rely on a large, existing product portfolio.
- Cartridge filtration: various filter types possible, string wound filters, pleated filters and melt blown depth filters.
- Multimedia-filter: filtration up to 5 μm, with central control or individual valve control, material plastic PVC, PP, PVDF or stainless steel
- Ultrafiltration systems: for problematic feedwater with high particle quantity or high organic content. Fully automatic control with Siemens PLC => automatic backwash and optional automatic disinfection of the UF membranes possible
Special filter stations – iron/manganese removal
- Filter systems even for the most problematic feedwater, they can also be used in the presence of hydrogen sulphide H2S with central control or individual valve control, material plastic PVC, PP, PVDF or stainless steel
- either by activated carbon: also hot water sanitizable
- by sodium bisulphite dosage
- by UV treatment: feeding up to 1 mg/l free chlorine, after UV chlorine is no longer detectable.
Our softener units, similarly to our filter systems, can handle small quantities and also several hundred cubic meters of water per hour. They are controlled by a central control valve or by PLC and individual valve control. Smaller equipment operates in duplex mode, larger ones in parallel or duplex operation.