Elix® Advantage Water Purification System
The most advanced pure water system producing Elix®water quality
Elix® Advantage has been designed to deliver the highest pure water quality for your regular laboratory applications and instrument feed. With over 20 years of proven success, Elix® is suited to every user’s needs in today’s demanding laboratory environment. Elix® water quality is ideal for the preparation of reagents and buffers, for microbiology media or histology. It is also the best feed for all Milli-Q® ultrapure systems, as well as instruments such as glassware washers, autoclaves, hydrogen generators
- The production unit – compact, it can be placed wherever it best suits you.
- The E-POD®, Elix®-Point-Of-Delivery unit – convenient and always within reach, it brings pure, bacteria-free water at 2 L/min right where you need it.
Elix® water • Best-in-class pure water
To reach the most reliable pure water quality, Elix® is built on an optimized purification sequence:
- Superior and consistent Type 2 water quality – “Superior”, as resin beads are not degraded by exposure to harsh regeneration chemicals. “Consistent”, as the continuous regeneration avoids the drawbacks of quality variations from resin exhaustion.
- Cost & labor savings – Elix® module contains special carbon beads at its cathode therefore, does not require water softening. Its self-regeneration technology avoids the hassle and costs around DI cartridge replacement. Elix® is “green” consuming low energy with a small carbon footprint.
- Long lasting technology – thanks to its proven design, the module continuously regenerates its resin beads without the need for any maintenance.
E-POD® dispenser • Advanced technology
The E-POD® dispenser simplifies operation and displays essential data in an easy-to-use and compact device.
- Get the right water quality for your experiments – Fitted to each E-POD®, an Application-Pak provides final polishing to match the water quality according to your application’s exact needs. Millipak® and Biopak® final filters are available – Pure water free of particulates, bacteria, pyrogens, RNases and DNases.
- Facilitate your daily lab work – The E-POD® remote dispenser is always within reach. Its convenient and adaptable handling enables both intuitive and precise dispensing. The user can select either a specific volume with the autofill key or manually press the plunger. Its multicolor graphic display allows easy interaction with the system and provides information about water quantity and quality.
- Free up space on your bench – As only the E-POD® is necessary for daily needs, the system can now be placed where it is most convenient – under the bench, on the wall… Up to three E-POD®s can be used with each production unit at different locations within the same laboratory.
Total control for peace of mind
The resistivity monitoring allows control over ionic contaminants that can impact research results. Calibrated meters are used to measure the quality of pure water. To always ensure the finest quality is available, the Elix® Advantage integrates advanced control settings with alerts & alarms that are customizable according to your specific needs. This is to validate your system is properly operating, providing the best working conditions for your experiments. With single and easily replaceable cartridge, a long-lasting UV lamp and timely service alerts, the system runs smoothly all year long. In addition, routine maintenance and troubleshooting procedures are available to assist the user in performing specific tasks. Millitrack® e-Solutions provide enhanced data management control, remote access capabilities to the system dashboard, and long-term electronic archiving for your Elix® Advantage.
For full confidence in your Elix® Advantage system, it is delivered with a Certificate of Calibration for the built-in temperature and resistivity meters, and aCertificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following internal Standard Operating Procedures. In addition, all Elix®Advantage consumables are delivered with their Certificate of Quality. The manufacturing site is ISO® 9001 v.2000 and ISO® 140001 certified
contribute to ED.ED. Alterations in drug dosages or classes may be of cialis online.
Advanced support & validation
A complete range of Services, including Validation support, is provided by certified Field Service Engineers using calibrated equipment and Qualification Workbooks. A report on conformity of Elix® Advantage water quality to ISO® 3696 (Grade 2 water); ASTM® D1193 (Type II resistivity and TOC Table I specifications); and by the United States, European and Japanese Pharmacopeias for Purified Water is available upon request.