RiOs™ 30/50/100/150/200 Water Purification System
Up to 8000 liters of Reverse Osmosis water per day
RiOs™ systems are ideal for laboratories needing reliable production of Reverse Osmosis, RO (Type 3) water from potable tap water. RO pure water produced by RiOs™ systems is ideal for non-critical laboratory applications, such as:
- Glassware rinsing
- Water baths
- Feed water for humidifiers, autoclaves, glassware washers, washing machines
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
Systems are available in 30, 50, 100, 150 and 200 liter models to match the specific volume needs of your laboratory
. They can provide up to 8000 L of RO water per day. RiOs™ can be integrated into a centralized system, providing total control of all parameters within the system itself as well as within the external pure water distribution loop.
RiOs™ water • Intelligent purification
RiOs™ is built on an optimized and efficient purification sequence: Tap water first enters the Progard® pretreatment cartridge which efficiently removes particles & colloids, free chlorine and hardness. Pretreated water passes through the reverse osmosis membrane which removes up to 99% of all ionic & organic contaminants, microorganisms and particles. The benefits of RiOs™ intelligent reverse osmosis are:
- No risk of water shortage, even in winter – intelligent RO adapts its production rate to tap water temperature (7-30°C).
- Continuously, high quality RO permeate – intelligent RO is always working to the best of its ability, discarding primary low-quality permeate, protecting downstream purification technologies.
- Environment conscious, water savings – intelligent RO optimizes the recovery of rejected water and in turn maximizes Progard® lifetime.
One complete purification and control unit
System provides total control of all functions, operating parameters and standard accessory components within the unit itself and on the external pure water distribution loop.
- Built-in UV lamp for bacteria-sensitive applications
- Easy-to-replace pretreatment packs, tailored to the feed water source
- Built-in conductivity monitoring to ensure water quality
Advanced support & validation
A complete range of Services, including Validation support, is provided by certified Field Service Engineers using calibrated equipment and Qualification Workbooks. For full confidence in your RiOs™ system, it is delivered with a Certificate of Calibration for the built-in temperature and resistivity meters, and a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following internal Standard Operating Procedures. The manufacturing site is ISO® 9001 v.2000 and ISO® 140001 certified
Table III (10) cialis without doctor’s prescriptiion enhancer) and (6) availability, may critically influence the.