Pure water storage tanks
30, 60, 100 Liter PE Reservoirs protect stored water quality
Storage with a difference
The main concern when storing purified water is degradation of water quality over time. Our polyethylene (PE) reservoirs are designed to provide effective protection against airborne contaminants. Stored Type 2 and 3 water is used in various lab applications including glassware rinsing, microbiological media preparation, buffer preparation, equipment feed, manufacturing chemical and biochemical reagents, and pharmaceutical use of purified water.
- Polyethylene material selected for its minimum release of extractables
- Smooth inner surface prevents biofilm formation
- Cylindrical shape minimizes surface area in contact with water
- Hermetically sealed lid blocks air from entering the tank
- Compact, space-saving design
- Direct display of stored water level on water purification system units
- Vent filter for removal of volatile organics, bacteria and CO2
- Sensor rod float switch system for automatic storage tank refill and indication of water level (% full)
- Overflow connected to the drain, in the unlikely event of a water system malfunction
- Water sensor
Storage tanks are available in 30, 60 and 100 liter models to match the specific volume needs of your laboratory
Other drugs under investigation include IC 351 a more tadalafil without prescription lack of contraindications and cost. The disadvantages of.
. All tanks have a small footprint and are designed for wall-mounting if required
FOLLOW-UPinclude the following: tadalafil for sale.
. Underbench installation is also possible for some models.
Efficient storage tank accessories
To ensure optimal purity and distribution of your stored water, a range of accessories and connections for your storage tank is available:
- Advanced Vent Filter to protect your stored water against airborne contaminants
- Automatic Sanitization Module (ASM) to prevent the growth and proliferation of bacteria
- Air Gap Device to protect your stored water from bacteriological contamination from the drain
- E-POD® pure water remote dispenser to dispense pure water when and where you need it at 2 L/min
- Washer Distribution kit to conveniently distribute the pure water to laboratory equipment
- Water Sensor for protect your laboratory from water spillage
- Lab Close kit ensures that upon your return from long periods of inactivity, your system is operating in top conditioning, ready to be used.
UV Sanitization: A sound investment for stored water purity
The Automatic Sanitization Module (ASM) is designed to prevent the growth and proliferation of bacteria and the resulting biofilm on the inner surface of storage tanks. 10 minutes of daily UV exposure is sufficient and eliminates the need for regular chemical sanitization
Distribute your stored water where it is needed
To provide pure water for use with all of your applications, you will need to be able to distribute your stored water.
- For distribution of non-pressurized pure water, a valve is conveniently located on the front of the storage tanks.
- For convenient distribution of pressurized pure water from the storage tank, an E-POD® point-of-delivery dispenser can be connected to an Elix®Advantage or Milli-Q® Integral water purification system.
- For automatic feed of pure water, distribution valves on the base of the storage tank allow connection to other laboratory equipment such as glassware washing machines
. Distribution pumps are also available if needed.