Our water treatment systems in the UltiMATE range produce purified water (Aqua Purificata) using a combination of reverse osmosis and CEDI module. The guidelines meet European pharmacopeia and the American USP pharmacopeia.
An overview of the UltiMATE range of models:
|UltiMATE 1500:||production output of 1,500 l/h at 15 °C|
|UltiMATE 2000:||production output of 2,000 l/h at 15 °C|
|UltiMATE 4000:||production output of 4,000 l/h at 15 °C|
|UltiMATE 6000:||production output of 6,000 l/h at 15 °C|
|UltiMATE 8000:||production output of 8,000 l/h at 15 °C|
|UltiMATE 10000:||production output of 10,000 l/h at 15 °C|
|UltiMATE 12000:||production output of 12,000 l/h at 15 °C|
|UltiMATE 15000:||production output of 15,000 l/h at 15 °C|
The standard model in the UltiMATE range:
- The systems are entirely executed with stainless steel piping.
- The water treatment process occurs through a combination of reverse osmosis and CEDI module, the systems can be sanitised using hot water.
- The controls are based on Siemens PLC with a 15″ touch screen.
- Hot water sanitisation occurs completely automatically at the press of a button.
- Heating functions either with the help of an electrical heater or through steam and heat exchangers.
- Ultra filtration modules sanitisable with hot water are also available. The system then produces highly purified water in accordance with European pharmacopeia.
Additional options for the UltiMATE range:
- Membrane degasser or sodium hydroxide dosing are used for CO2 removal.
- Activated carbon, sodium bisulfite dosing or the latest UV technology are used for the removal of free chlorine.
- Siemens remote maintenance with a secure VPN connection guarantees servicing and help around the clock.
- USF EcoMOTION controls usage-based production according to the fill level of the product tank (system output can be regulated between 0 and 100%).
- USF ConcRO is a concentration stage reverse osmosis for increasing recovery to up to 90%.
All UltiMATE models have the USF UltiSOFT softener station for pre-treatment of the water. The softeners are operated in series alternation mode: in this manner, both softener vessels are continuously traversed and bacterial contamination problems are prevented. The softener station piping is likewise entirely made from stainless steel, and each softener vessel can be sanitised with hot water independently from the other. The advantage: one softener vessel continues to produce pure water while the second softener vessel is sanitised. Here, we use single valve operation with GEMÜ diaphragm valves and dispense with a black box of central control valves. The softeners are quality-controlled, leading to effective operation and reduced salt and water consumption.