The models of the EcoMATE water treatment system produce purified water (Aqua Purificata) using a combination of reverse osmosis and CEDI module. The guidelines meet European pharmacopeia and the American USP pharmacopeia.
An overview of our EcoMATE models:
|EcoMATE 500:||production output of 500 l/h at 15°C|
|EcoMATE 1000:||production output of 1.000 l/h at 15°C|
|EcoMATE 2000:||production output of 2.000 l/h at 15°C|
|EcoMATE 4000:||production output of 4.000 l/h at 15°C|
|EcoMATE 6000:||production output of 6.000 l/h at 15°C|
|EcoMATE 8000:||production output of 8.000 l/h at 15°C|
|EcoMATE 10000:||production output of 10.000 l/h at 15°C|
|EcoMATE 12000:||production output of 12.000 l/h at 15°C|
|EcoMATE 15000:||production output of 15.000 l/h at 15°C|
|EcoMATE 20000:||production output of 20.000 l/h at 15°C|
The standard model in the EcoMATE range:
- Pre-filtration has PVC-U pipes.
- The high pressure side is realised in stainless steel.
- From the output to reverse osmosis, infrared butt-fusion welding technology in polypropylene is used.
- The reverse osmosis and CEDI can be chemically disinfected.
- The controls are based on Siemens PLC with a 9″ touch screen.
Additional options for the EcoMATE range:
- The piping from the output to reverse osmosis is optionally available in stainless steel.
- Membrane degasser or sodium hydroxide dosing are used for CO2 removal.
- Activated carbon, sodium bisulfite dosing or the latest UV technology are used for the removal of free chlorine.
- Siemens remote maintenance with a secure VPN connection guarantees servicing and help around the clock.
- Larger touch screen display dimensions are optionally available.
The EcoMATE models have the USF EcoSOFT softener station for pre-treatment of the water. The softeners are operated in parallel: in this manner, both softener vessels are continuously traversed and bacterial contamination problems are prevented. The piping in the softener station is made from PVC-U, other pipe materials are available. The softeners can be chemically disinfected and are volume-controlled, quality control is optionally available.