IONPURE-CEDI modules serve for the continuous desalination of reverse osmosis permeates. The modules consist of a membrane pack with special ion-selective exchange membranes for the segregation of the desalination chamber from the reject stream. The product and reject chambers are filled with mixed-bed ion exchanger resin. Two special electrodes are fitted to generate the electrical field.
Depending upon the configuration and pre-treatment, product conductivities of 0.055 µS/cm (=18.2 MΩ.cm) can be achieved. The capacity range starts at 30 litres / hour and finishes at over 100 m³/hour.
- MX Module: especially for applications with small flow rates, i.e. for laboratory equipment (MX-Module)
- LX-HI Module: especially for the pharmaceutical industry, sanitizable with hot water, from 200 l/h up to 7.600 l/h (LX-Module)
- LX-X Module: also for the pharmaceutical industry, but only sanitizable chemically, from 200 l/h up to 7.600 l/h (LX-Module)
- LX-Z Module: especially for the technical industry (i.e. boiler feed, printing works, from 200 l/h up to 7.600 l/h (LX-Module)
- VNX Module: our high-volume modules, especially developed for power station applications, 18.000 l/h (maximum flow rate) (VNX Module)
Do you need a pre-finished CEDI-Module for your water treatment? Please contact us, we manufacture complete Plug-and-Play skids for your plant. Simply connect and start producing pure water – it could hardly be simpler. We also supply skids for the pharmaceutical industry, these are, naturally, completely piped in stainless steel and available with the relevant documentation (also qualification documents). Do you need a CEDI-System for your boiler feed osmosis, then our VNX systems are right for you: we can manufacture and deliver systems from 12 m³/hour up to 100 m³/hour (CEDI SKIDS).